The ECC Board published amendments to the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 009/2011 – «On the safety of perfumery and cosmetic products» via Decision No. 60.
Decision includes following changes:
- revised wording for regulation’s terminology;
- updated list of allowed substances for products;
- updated list of allowed colourant for products (for orange, red, and white colours);
- modified list of allowed preservatives for products;
- modified list of allowed UV filters for products.
The ECC Board’s Decision comes into force on April 1, 2023.