SERCONS offers you services on creation of technical documentation within the shortest period of time. Skilled professionals are ready to prepare all the required documents for you within 5-10 days.
According to requirements to the process of certification and the procedure for industrial safety expert review, a complete package of technical documents has to be available and submitted. Technical documentation constitute a set of documents used at creation, manufacture, design, consulting and operation of industrial objects.
The group of such objects includes buildings, structures, production equipment, software, etc. Should the applying company be unable to submit the requested documents or should the document fail to meet the requirements established by regulations, the required documents can be designed by experts of the certification body.
List of technical documents
Today, SERCONS certification body offers services on the following kinds of elaboration of documents (additionally, they can be approved by relevant federal agencies).
- Development of technical specifications is an indispensable constituent of design or other technical documents for products.
- Operation Manual contains clear data on the design as well as principles of operation and characteristics of a device including its individual components.
- Technical Passport reflects all information about the product, its operating conditions, warranty and values of technical characteristics and parameters. This type of document is issued for each single unit.
- Safety Justification consists of risk analysis and data about the minimum necessary measures of environment and human safety.
- Strength Calculation is necessary for pressure equipment and determines the safe operation of the facility under specific conditions and under specific loads.
- Acceptance tests contain information on the object to be tested, on the goals set, as well as methods and procedure of use, according to which the relevant work is performed.
Technical regulations may also be referred to technical documents for some products. Technical regulations is a special regulatory document, which establishes requirements for specific products regarding safety for human health and safety, environment protection, preservation of property, etc.
If the organization approving certification of particular kinds of products is unable to provide technical documents, or the available documents do not meet the requirements of legislation and regulatory acts in effect, SERCONS certification body experts will be able to develop all the documents you need.