Technical regulation of the Customs Union 032/2013 is a regulatory document containing a series of requirements for safety of pressure equipment, put into circulation within the Eurasian Customs Union member states territory. The purpose of this regulation is to protect people’s health and the environment by achieving the mandatory requirements of the technical regulation.
Products covered by TR CU 032/2013
- Vessels for gases and liquids of various categories with a pressure of the equipment greater than 0.05 MPa
- Boiler vessels to produce hot water with a temperature exceeding 110 degrees, to produce steam with an excess pressure of more than 0.05 MPa and vessels heated by fire
- Pipelines and fittings for liquids, gases and vapors of various media with a maximum permissible pressure of more than 0.05 MPa and a nominal diameter of more than 25 mm
- Pressure-resistant components and parts
- Safety and visual accounting devices
- Pressure chambers, except medical ones
- Accessories, that ensure safety of pressure equipment
Products not covered by TR CU 032/2013
- Main and distribution pipelines
- Vessels that function under internal explosion pressure and designed for the needs of aviation
- Pressure equipment for use in a radioactive environment
- Medical pressure chambers
- Containers for carbonated drinks, etc.
The following pressure equipment covered by the technical regulations is designed taking into account such dangerous factors as: vibration, the presence of explosive elements, overheating, exceeding the maximum pressure, corrosion, wear, malfunctions, defects, and so on.
Conformity confirmation specifics
To assure the compliance of excessive pressure equipment is possible depending on equipment’s category and key characteristics by:
- EAC Declaration (Category 1 and 2)
- EAC Certification (Category 3 and 4)
Regardless of assessment certification EAC scheme the package of documents formed by the applicant must contain:
- Safety Justification
- Passport technical data and operational manual
- Design documentation with strength calculations and pass-through function of protectors
- Information of technological processes (regulations, materials used, types of welding and control methods)
- Information of tests performed with protocols and results obtained
- Approval documentation
- Used standards
- Documents certifying the qualification level of specialists and other required approval documents
Confirmation of compliance is conducted according to standard schemes indicated by the provisions of the technical regulation for the safety of pressure equipment.
Changes and innovations
In 2018 changes were introduced – following pipelines were removed from scope of the technical regulation for the safety of pressure equipment by Rostechnadzor specialists. Updated document do no cover technological pipelines with a nominal diameter of no more than 25 mm and a maximum permissible operating pressure of more than 0.05 MPa.
Since November 21, 2021 all pipes, tubes and fittings are considered as category 4, which falls under EAC Certification TR CU 032/2013
The amendments affected several points of the current technical regulation for the safety of pressure equipment. The need for a change was dictated by the fact that this type of pipeline is not a finished product, which means that its conformity assessment cannot be carried out in the factory.
Since pipelines consist of numerous parts that require assembly, only fully assembled pipelines that completed complex testing successfully can be put into operation.
ANY REMAINING QUESTIONS?
Call SERCONS! You will receive comprehensive advice of experienced certification experts, as well as a document confirming the compliance of your products, flawlessly executed by our specialists in the shortest possible time.
TR CU 032/2013 CALCULATOR
Attention! In accordance with Article 7 of the Federal Law “On Industrial Safety”, if the technical regulations for the equipment do not establish requirements for conformity assessment, such equipment is subject to industrial safety examination. The list of equipment operating under excessive pressure, which is subject to industrial safety requirements, is determined in accordance with
Attention! In accordance with Annex 1 of TR UC 032/2013, the category of equipment intended for operation with a design temperature above the transition temperature of the creep of metal is increased by 1 (except for the 4th category). The transition temperature of creep is:
400 ° C – for carbon, low-alloy, silicon-manganese steels;
450 ° C – for low-alloy chrome-molybdenum and chrome-molybdenum -vanadium steels;
525 ° C – for alloy, high-chromium of martensitic grade and austenitic steels;
575 ° C – for alloys on iron-nickel and nickel basis.