In September 2023, amendments to the regulations on the safety of milk and dairy products TR CU 033/2013 will come into force.
The changes were published as part of the Decision of the EEC Board N 143.
The decision includes the following changes:
1. Terminology updates
2. The regulation will include these types of products:
- milk-containing ice cream (no more than 6% milk fat)
- by-product of milk processing – concentrated, condensed
3. Clarification of the types of national dairy products (ayran, tun, chalap, kaymak, matzoon, etc.)
4. Changes in permissible parameters for testing