SERCONS provides professional services for registration of TR CU 020/2011 Certifications and also issues TR CU 020/2011 Declarations of Conformity within a short period of time by an accredited EAC Certification body.
The EAC Certificate of compliance TR 020/2011 confirms the quality and safety operation of devices that can generate electromagnetic interference. This technical regulation was developed in order to ensure the normal operation of any electromagnetic devices that can be manufactured both on the territory of the Customs Union and out of Customs Union borders.
SCHEMES OF CERTIFICATION
EAC Certification for electromagnetic compatibility at the request of the customer can be carried out according to one of the following schemes:
- 1C – scheme is intended for serial production. Based on the results of laboratory tests is determined the validity period of the Certificate, which cannot exceed 5 years
- 3C – certification scheme for a batch of products. The validity period of the document is not determined.
- 4C – scheme is used for certification of single products. The validity period of the document is not determined.
In most cases, in addition to the document confirming compliance with electromagnetic compatibility technical regulation it is also necessary to issue Certificates “On safety of low-voltage equipment» according to TR CU 004/2011 and TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment”.
PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO EAC CERTIFICATION UNDER TR CU 020/2011
It is mandatory to obtain an EAC Certificate of Conformity TR CU 020/2011 for manufacturers and sellers of the following devices:
- any devices that can operate with a voltage higher than 100 V
- special machinery and equipment used for construction of roads
- explosion-proof devices
- computers and similar equipment, as well as peripherals
- household and professional power tools
- protective shutdown devices, electronic energy meters, automatic protection devices, PSUs and other
- control panels for electromagnetic equipment or devices, etc.
! To find out exactly whether your products are EAC Certification subject please contact our specialists to be advised.
HOW DO I GET AN EAC СERTIFICATE FOR ELECTROMAGNETIC EQUIPMENT?
To prepare the necessary documents confirming product compliance according to low-voltage equipment and EMC regulations, we recommend using the services of our specialists. You can also prepare yourself, but please keep in mind that even one minor inaccuracy will cause the EAC Certificate to be refused.
After submitting the documents, the procedure is carried out as follows:
- a decision is made to conduct EAC certification
- product samples are selected for testing in an accredited laboratory
- in case of positive test results a Protocol is drawn up and an EAC Certificate is issued for electromagnetic equipment
- the Document is registered with the Federal Accreditation service
With SERCONS services, you can save the time and get a fully prepared Certificate registered properly.
! Download the full text of TR CU 020/2011 “On electromagnetic compatibility of technical means”